31 mars 2013

Palace X Umbro


VISUAL CANDY. I'm busy celebrating easter so it's going to be a lazy post today, in others words: nothing brand new to treat you with.
With that said, this is my favorite collaboration from last year, and, admittedly, one of my all-time-favorite collabos.
The 90's inspired, casual football fan collection Palace Skateboards did for football brand Umbro just does it for me. Everything from the product design to the fantastic video marketing the collections is spot on.

I read "The Football Factory" long ago and really liked the rough vibe of the book. I'm not all that keen on the movie with the same name – it doesn't capture the feel of the book.
If I had it my way, they would film a re-make, with the guys behind this video producing and directing.
A smash hit for sure!
You're well advised to check out more of Palace's videos, top stuff!

Read a bit about how this collabo came to be, here.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar